Binding and Finishing
We provide a wide variety of binding options for your brochures, catalogs, magazines and, of course, books. And we do it all in-house so that we can guarantee quality and consistency.
Our array of binding options includes staple binding, softcover perfect binding, and lay-flat bindings, saddle-stitching, as well as spiral and wire-o techniques. We also offer premium services such as crossover monitoring and French flap softcover binding.
Contact us today to discuss how you envision your bound printed product and we’ll help you develop a durable binding solution that will give your project the right look.
- Typically used to bind shorter page count publications, such as magazines
- Most common form of binding for paperbacks
- Affordable and effective
- We can engineer soft cover books so that they lay flat without cracking the spine of your book
Spiral and Wire-o
- Typically used for long or oversized books, cook-books, or music books
- Pages lay completely flat
- Wide variety of coil colors and styles